Our GallerySubmit Your Photo
- MantaRings use a secure screw locking system that stay closed but are easy to open.
- MantaRings can be joined to make longer rings.
- Lon D. uses his MantaRing to keep emergency tools attached to his hydration pack.
- Emergency tools on a MantaRing. From left to right. 1. Lighter fluid canister. 2. button battery micro light. 3. P51 can opener. 4. Foldable pliers. 5. Mini key ring cigarette lighter. 6. Sodial match box.
- Richard M. threads his MantaRing through the zippers on his backpack to prevent theft from the backpack
- Sandi O. uses her MantaRings to hang Clamming Gear from her Tactical Belt
- MantaRings won't damage fragile samples.